Working on behalf of the University of Reading, we have secured planning permission for the new 800,000 sqft Thames Valley Science Park. The Science Park provides world-class facilities that encourages the growth of innovative technology-based companies, specialising in R&D and product development.
- 800,000 sqft Thames Valley Science Park
- 70,000 sqft contemporary and flexible ‘Gateway’ building
- 50 Acre site with 15 year development plan
- Up to 5000 jobs
- Supports start-ups and entrepreneurship
- World class facilities
- Proton Beam Therapy Cancer Treatment Centre
- Provision of town planning advice
View Thames Valley Science Park below:
The 70,000 sqft contemporary and flexible ‘Gateway’ building provides a multi-tenanted flexible space with specialist laboratory facilities and offices. Reflecting leading-edge design and specialist specification for the commercial knowledge markets in aesthetics, functionality and operations, this multi-tenanted flexible space already consists of leading technology firms Bio, Clasado, Fairsail and Proton Partners International, whilst also encouraging start-ups and entrepreneurship via onsite conference facilities and incubation spaces.
Images: Ryder Architects