Our dedicated team of environmental and sustainability professionals provides a full range of commercially focused environmental, social and economic impact assessment services to the real estate, energy, utilities and infrastructure sectors. By managing risk from the outset, we specialise in providing advice that is pre-emptive, commercial and robust.
The impact that development has on the environment is increasingly the subject of scrutiny. While policy supports positive growth that balances environmental, economic, and social progress, a key risk to gaining consent for major development often relates to the robustness of the environmental assessment undertaken and compliance with national and local sustainable development policy.
Quality and adding value is at the centre of everything we do. Our experienced environmental planners provide a comprehensive, single point of contact, project management service taking responsibility for all environmental aspects of a project from inception and team assembly through to determination and beyond.
Our team can provide:
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Socio-economic Impact Assessment
- Health Impact Assessment
- Strategic Environmental Assessment and Sustainability Appraisal
- Management of Habitat Regulations Assessment in Europe
- Specialist team assembly
- Stakeholder engagement
- Environmental and social management plans
- Sustainability statements
- Planning consultancy and management of the consenting process
- Compliance review of third party environmental and social reporting